Join the #fundchat community on Wednesday, Feb. 26, from 12-1 p.m. EST for, “Lybunts & Sybunts: Segmenting Your Way To Direct Mail Success.” We’ll delve into the issue, share ideas, tips, and experiences that might help inform your efforts.
Here is this week’s question line-up (we post a question every 10 mins. during a chat):
- Q1 How does your strategy to recapture lybunts differ from sybunts and why?
- Q2 How many renewals do you typically send donors and why?
- Q3 Is telemarketing more effective for lybunts or sybunts?
- Q4 Has channel-preference segmentation worked for you (email those who give online, etc.)? Tips?
- Q5 Does anyone have a fresh approach to your lapsed (inactive donors) file?
Here’s how you can help prep for this week’s edition of #fundchat:
- Share this post with your social networks! Invite your colleagues to join the conversation.
- Suggest questions that we should ask during the chat to guide the discussion (use the comments section below).
- Review the question line-up for the discussion. We typically post these guiding questions the morning of the chat.
- Participate in the conversation. Don’t forget to follow and use the hashtag. You can also use our live discussion page.
#fundchat is a weekly conversation on Twitter where experts share and discuss topics related to nonprofit fundraising and marketing. Joining #fundchat is easy. Use your favorite Twitter client to follow the hashtag (#fundchat!) during 12 – 1 pm EDT to see the conversation in action. When chiming in, be sure to include the hashtag in your tweet. You can also use our live discussion page.