Click here for the transcript!
This week, it’s all about #DonorLove at #fundchat, and we’re celebrating #DonorLove Day with a special edition of #fundchat that is all about making your donors feel appreciated and valued.
Join the #fundchat community on Wednesday, Feb. 12 from 12-1 pm EST for, “Being Authentic: How To Make Every Donor Feel Special.”
Here is the line-up of guiding questions for this week’s chat:
- Q1 What would your donors say about your efforts to thank them and communicate the impact of their gifts?
- Q2 How do you provide “authenticity” in a high-volume development shop?
- Q3 What stewardship efforts have the most traction with your donor base?
- Q4 What is the biggest mistake most nonprofits make when it comes to donor appreciation?
- Q5 What are your “Top 3” go-to tools for making donors feel valued and appreciated?
- How can nonprofits better engage donors who shun additional interaction with your nonprofit?
- Do you only communicate with your donors when you are asking for money? Does it matter?
And…here’s how you can help prep for this week’s edition of #fundchat:
- Share this post with your social networks! Invite your colleagues to join the conversation.
- Suggest questions that we should ask during the chat to guide the discussion (use the comments section below).
- Review the question line-up for the discussion. We typically post these guiding questions the morning of the chat.
- Participate in the conversation. Don’t forget to follow and use the hashtag. You can also use our live discussion page.
#fundchat is a weekly conversation on Twitter where experts share and discuss topics related to nonprofit fundraising and marketing. Joining #fundchat is easy. Use your favorite Twitter client to follow the hashtag (#fundchat!) during 12 – 1 pm EDT to see the conversation in action. When chiming in, be sure to include the hashtag in your tweet. You can also use our live discussion page.