In case you’ve been living under a rock:
The Millennials are coming! The Millennials are coming!
Join #fundchat for a discussion that gets beyond the hype and will focus instead on how to turn the up and coming generation into your next major donors.
“Millennials: Cultivating The Next Generation Of Major Donors” kicks off at 12 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, July 11.
Here are the questions that we’ll cover during this week’s #fundchat:
- Q1 Does your org focus time, energy, and resources on cultivating Millennials?
- Q2 What tactics or strategies are more effective with Millennials vs. other generational donors?
- Q3 Who are the philanthropic role models of Millennials? Or are they forging a new path?
- Q4 Conventional wisdom indicates that keeping Millennials engaged long-term is a big challenge? What say you?
- Q5 Can you share an example of Millennial philanthropy in action?
#fundchat is a weekly conversation on Twitter where experts from across the U.S. (and even the world) share, advise, and even consult on topics related to nonprofit fundraising and marketing. Joining #fundchat is a snap. Just use our live discussion page to follow the conversation. When you want to offer a comment or question, the form will auto-fill the hashtag for you. Alternatively, you can use your favorite Twitter client to follow the hashtag (#fundchat!) during 12 – 1 pm EDT to see the conversation in action. When chiming in, be sure to include the hashtag in your tweet. If you are new, you should also check out our participation guidelines.