Today, we’ll be hosting the first #fundchat, a conversation on Twitter for nonprofit fundraising, development and marketing professionals.
The topic of the first #fundchat: “Is Social Media Fundraising a Bust?”
The chat kicks off at 9 p.m. (EST) and here are some things you can do to get ready:
- Follow @fundchat on Twitter. All of the questions for tonight’s chat will come from @fundchat. Following this account will ensure that you don’t miss a question or important comment.
- Follow @brendankinney who will be moderating tonight’s chat.
- Review tonight’s questions. You can start thinking of witty and insightful responses.
- Do some homework. We’ve posted a number of articles on our blog to help get you thinkin’ about tonight’s topic.
- Tune in at 9 p.m. (EST) to join the conversation. You can follow the #fundchat hashtag through a saved search on your favorite Twitter client OR you can use the Twebevent that we’ve setup just for #fundchat.
We’ll be posting the transcript of the chat on the blog on Thursday in case you miss it. We’ve also created a couple of ways to stay connected between chats. We’ve created a #fundchat group on LinkedIn for those who are looking for networking opportunities and also a page on Facebook to keep the conversation going between chats.
Looking forward to our first #fundchat…see you online!